MKCL Pune Recruitment Bharti 2019 Project Trainee [career.mkcl.org] – (MKCL) Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited invites online applications for the post of “Project Trainee” at MKCL’s Pune office who aspire to work on challenging projects and wish to make a positive impact on society. for more details about MKCL Recruitment, Bharti 2019 read below advertisement from download links or read below Marathi Post. | career.mkcl.org
MKCL Pune Recruitment Bharti 2019 Project Trainee [career.mkcl.org]
(MKCL) महाराष्ट्र ज्ञान महामंडळ ‘प्रोजेक्ट ट्रेनी’ पद भर्ती 2019
नौकरी स्थान (Job Place):
- (MKCL) महाराष्ट्र ज्ञान महामंडळ Pune Office.
पद भर्ती पद्धत (Posting Type):
जाहिरात संख्या/क्र. (Advertisement Number):
- From official website portal of MKCL Career Recruitment 2019
एकून पद संख्या (Total Posts):
- 45 Posts
MKCL Recruitment 2019 | Post Details
पद नाम (Job Details):
They shall receive intense training on technologies such as:
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data technologies
पेस्केल (Pay Scale):
MKCL Bharti 2019 | Educational Details
शैक्षणिक पात्रता (Educational Qualification):
- B.E., B.Tech., MCA, MCS, M.Sc. (Comp Sc.) 2018 pass outs from recognized universities OR
- पदवीच्या शेवट वर्ष शिकत असलेले उमेदवार सुद्धा अर्ज करू शकतात.
- For more details read Official Advertisement from the given Download link.
MKCL Pune Recruitment Bharti 2019 | Age limits
वयमर्यादा (Age Limit):
- For more details read official Notification Advertisement.
अर्ज शुल्क (Application Fee):
- अर्ज फीस नाही.
[No Application fees for MKCL Bharti 2019]
MKCL Pune Project Trainee Recruitment Bharti 2019 | How to Apply
अर्ज पद्धत (How to Apply):
- अर्ज हे Online ऑनलाईन करावेत.
परीक्षा केंद्र (Exam Center Cities):
MKCL Pune Recruitment Bharti 2019 Project Trainee | Exam pattern
परीक्षा पद्धत (Exam Pattern):
Stage 1: Online test
- Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework.
- A good stable internet connection and Computer with the following configuration:
- Windows version 7 or above,
- Webcam and microphone
- Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during the exam.
- Use of any reference materials, resources, mobile/tablet, other computer screens, and/or other software is not permitted during the exam.
- Total marks for online test: 100
- Total number of questions: 100
- Negative marking shall not be given.
- The exam consists of multiple choice single correct and multiple choice multiple correct questions.
- Test Duration: 2 Hour
Section I: Technical (50 questions and 50 marks, Passing marks: 20)
- OOP concepts and C++ Recommended book: Object-Oriented Programming with C++ by E Balaguruswamy, a Seventh edition
- Data Structure Recommended book: Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy by Narasimha Karumanchi, a Fifth edition
- Database Systems Recommended book: Database System Concepts by Avi Silberschatz, Henry F. Korth and S. Sudarshan, Sixth edition
- Operating Systems Recommended book: Operating System Concepts by Silberschatz, Galvin and Gagne, Ninth edition
- Networking basics Recommended book: Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Fifth edition
Section II: Logical Thinking and Reasoning (50 questions and 50 marks, Passing marks: 20)
- Candidates have to score minimum passing marks in each section to be eligible for shortlisting for the next stage.
- A mock test will be available from 27th May 2019 to 1st June 2019 so that the candidates can have a good feel of our actual online examination system. Mock test is mandatory to appear for the main online test.
- Date and time for online test: Sunday, June 2, 2019, 10 AM to 4 PM. Candidates can start the test at any time between 10 AM and 4 PM and complete the test within 2 hours of time.
- Results of the Online test will be published on June 7, 2019.
- Candidates creating multiple logins for the test shall be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once; re-attempts will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in unethical ways or involved in any malpractice during the online test, he/she would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- Applicants will receive all the details required to appear for an online test through a separate email.
Top scorers of the online test will be shortlisted and will be called for Hands-on Test & Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune office from 17 June 2019 to 25 June 2019. In Hands-on test, a candidate is required to develop an application based on the problem statement. The candidate can choose any programming language of his/her choice to write the necessary code. In the Hands-on test the candidates’ assignment will be checked for:
- Problem-solving ability
- Technical knowledge to solve the requirement and use of proper technology
- Logical thinking
- Data modeling
- Application designing
- For more details about Exam Syllabus read official Notification Advertisement.
निवड/चयन प्रक्रिया (Selection Process):
- Online test.
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview.
MKCL Pune Recruitment Bharti 2019 Project Trainee | Official website portal
आधिकृत संकेत स्थल (Official Sites):
मदत क्रमांक (Help Desk):
- Phone No. – +91 20 4011 4500 / 501.
- Fax – +91 2025630302.
- Email ID – email@example.com.
- शैक्षणिक अर्हता, वयोमर्यादा, सामाजिक व समांतर आरक्षण नुसार पदाची संख्या, विहित परीक्षा शुल्क, अर्ज करण्याची पद्धत, विविध महत्वाच्या दिनांक, परीक्षेबाबत तपशील व इतर अधिक माहितीसाठी (Advertisement) जाहिरात वाचावी.
- जाहिरात वाचूनच अर्ज करावा.
- (Advertisement) जाहिरात Download लिंक व अर्ज करण्याची Apply | Registration Online लिंक खालील बाजुस दिलेली आहे.
महत्वाचे दिनांक (Important Dates):
- Last date to apply online: Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Mock test: May 27, 2019, to June 1, 2019
- Online test: Sunday, June 2, 2019, from 10 AM to 4 PM
- Results of the online test: Friday, June 7, 2019
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview: Monday, June 17, 2019, to Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Date of joining: July 1, 2019
- परीक्षा (Online): 02/06/2019 (10:00 am to 04:00 am)
- वैयक्तिक मुलाखत (Personal Interview): 17/06/2019 to 25/06/2019 Online
- अर्ज करण्याचा शेवट दिनांक (Last Date): 26/05/2019 पर्यंत